Wednesday 22 April 2015

Park Middelheim OOTD

Hello lovelies, here's a rather quick outfit post that I wanted to share with you guys from my recent trip to Antwerp, Belgium. Another city break can only mean one thing, another blog post added to my pending list of European ventures to write about.
Once again, my outfit is pretty much all black. I think my love affair with my dark wardrobe is a losing a battle for those who keep suggesting 'colour'. So let's just go with it, accept it and move on!

Outfit details: 

Jeans - A couple of posts ago I included a pair of distressed Jamie jeans on my Spring wishlist and I found this pair in the mid-season sale for £25! Having had a check of the website they seem to have either got a new batch, or they've priced them back up to £42 (OR I was extremely lucky) find them here
Fedora - I found this little beauty in Next, and it's got to be my wardrobe favourite since. I always thought I had a somewhat big head, but all hats seem to be massive for me - except this one! This fedora fits like a dream and sits well without me having to worry about the next gust of wind. find it here
Cardigan - This cardigan was bought from River Island a couple of years ago, and I can't seem to find anything of the same shaggy material since. However, the cocoon fit cardi trend has since made it easy to replicate this look. similar style here
Bag - Although it's not really shown here, I've still been committed to my Michael Kors chain bag - it's perfect for traveling. Though, a couple of months ago I found this faux fur pom pom from River Island and I've had it attached to my bag since. similar here
Trainers - I'm still adoring my Nike Flex Runs and have them pretty much stapled to my feet everyday. Although this particular model is no longer being sold, you can find similar styles on the Nike website here

Saina

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment