Saturday 2 May 2015

Spring Splurge: Current Want & Needs


So here are a few items that have been sitting in my virtual shopping basket and I've seriously been lusting over, some of which I'm going to have to get my hands on before I miss the chance! 
This gorgeous knitted jumper is from H&M, picture it with tapered black trousers and a pair of white trainers - beaut. Sadly enough, they only have larger sizes left on the website that I don't think I could make work even with the 'over-sized' look, but I'm still trying my luck in stores!
I think every girl has a Balenciaga sitting in their virtual basket, and mine is this Arena Giant 12, Mini City in black. This bag is everything, it can be worn both dressed up or down and the gunmetal, silver hardware on it is absolutely gorgeous. Of course this item is one that will sit in my virtual shopping basket for a tad longer than all the rest (great example of me trying to make myself feel better). 

Birkenstocks were all the rage last summer, but something tells me the trend is here to stay for a while - if you're still in two minds about birks, this is your chance to grab yourself a pair and make the most use out of it. Although I have pair of Primark Birkenstock (I call them firkenstocks fake + birkenstock) lookalikes that I got last summer, I'm ready to invest in a more sturdier pair and these white ones have caught my eye. 

Now I'm not much of an eye shadow wearer but I've been eyeing this all matte shadow Basics palatte from Urban Decay - it seems to have wearable natural shades that are perfect for defining the eye. Find it here. 

I'm a self confessed Fedora addict so I'll probably always have one sitting on my wishlist, this one is from Penmayne London and retails for over £300, but you can find similar styles for much less in most high street stores. 

Now I should have probably mentioned this first as I want these the most and for some reason I still haven't picked a pair up since last year! These classic Ray Ban aviators feature mirrored green lenses with a soft brushed gold metal - absolutely gorgeous. I've tried these countless times and fall in love more and more each time. 

What are some of your Spring want and needs?

Saina 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment