Wednesday 6 May 2015

Spring Style: OOTD


You know it's Spring, when you grab for your leather jacket without any hesitation or doubts in fear of the cold! London, infamously known for its temperamental weather, has been staying true to its reputation by giving a bucket load of mixed signals. Right now, I'm sat indoors with the heating on full blast and wooly slippers on, whilst a couple of days back I was frantically reaching for my sunnies and some ice cream! Last week, we were lucky enough to have a few Spring like days and with the sun making an appearance coats were no longer needed. Here's a look at one of my outfits featuring my trusty leather jacket.


Admittedly, these tailored trousers do nothing for my figure, but when Topshop has a sale and you found the last item in a couple of sizes up you either make it work, or spend the rest of the week regretting your choice. These linen trousers are super soft to the touch, making them the perfect pair of 'work' trousers. Spacious, but somewhat stylish. There's nothing worse than being uncomfortable in skinny jeans whilst you're sat at a desk with a mountain load of things to do! This black knitted jumper was a Zara A/W 14 purchase, and I just adore the side slits and the dipped hem style of it. The ribbed detailing and the structure of the upper arms makes it seem like something more than a 'baggy old jumper' - when essentially that's all it really is!


These trousers really have that 'Sport-Luxe' feel with the black side paneling, and I rolled them up ever so slightly just to make them appear a little more casual (also to make them slightly tighter at the ankles, seriously loose sizing). My shoes are my sturdy leather Zara pointies with gold hardware - you guys know how much I love these shoes and I've mentioned them a couple of times before. Although this exact style is no longer available, I listed my favourite similar styles that are still available from high street stores - check out that post here. 

Outfit Details 
Topshop Soft Piped Trousers: Similar here
Zara Knitted Side Split Jumper: Similar here
Zara Pointies: Similar here
Zara Faux Leather Jacket: here

Saina
xo

2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit and, as you said, it looks stylish but still very comfortable. It's not crazy with colors as well, which is totally my style. Loved it!

    Agnese ♡
    Agnese's Coiffeuse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked it! Honestly, I never really wear much colour either, so most my looks are variations of the same monochrome palette.

      Saina xo

      Delete